Sup! The name's Kyle!
I'm just a simple man with a simple plan. I've been tinkering with WordPress for almost a decade now, and I've decided to create a blog about my experiences and journeys with it.
I made this blog to raise awareness about all the misinformation out there. There is a crap ton of web hosts and plugins that are…well, crap.
And what's even more disgusting is the websites and bloggers recommending them!
How Blog Champs Is Different From Other WordPress Blogs
I have been trying to get a blog going for years now, and I've finally figured everything out. I've spent the last 6 years working with WordPress, and what I can tell you is that learning WordPress is easy. What isn't easy, is navigating through all the misinformation.
I've been so distracted searching for a good host, styling themes, tinkering with keywords, improving my load time, fiddling with domain registrars, learning CSS, messing with plugins, looking for this, and fixing that. Phew!
I'm finally putting it all together and seeing the results I've been looking for. I'm extremely happy with my hosting provider and how my website looks. My blog no longer takes ~7 seconds to load because of the bad plugins and themes I was recommended by shady affiliates. I've figured out how to quickly make minor styling adjustments to my theme, and how to find the right keywords for each post.
The good news for you is that I want to share with you everything I've learned so that you can get your blog up and running without all the pain and torment I've gone through.
Anyway, because nobody asked…
11 Random Facts About Me
- I work part-time as an operations coordinator at a local food pantry in Dunedin, Florida.
- I am a huge gaming nerd! RPGs are my thing.
- I am a United States Marine Corps veteran. I completed a 4-year enlistment and reached the rank of E-4.
- I have a bachelor's degree in Sustainability Studies, earned in Steamboat Springs, Colorado.
- I was born and raised in St. Petersburg, Florida.
- I love Chinese food and frozen chicken patties!
- I'm 32 years old, and sometimes I forget.
- I am happily married and expecting our first child this December! Yay!
- I suck at sports. Seriously, it's really bad.
- I watch way too many reality tv shows with my wife.
- I have 2 cats and a super cute Chiweenie with an underbite named Beaux!